Saturday, March 18, 2006

Voting power!

Hi. Yes something's different. Can you notice it? No, I haven't lost weight. Yes I cut my hair but that was months ago...

A button! A brand new button! I found some a while back that I thought fun, but with the advent of the Video Game Voters Network I decided that I needed a button for it, and I offer it to you all to download, steal, and share at will, slightly smaller than the one Jeff Freeman offered (here.) I put it out there to help, even though these guys really should've had all this stuff ready. Let's hope this isn't a half-assed effort. We as gamers really need this.



(Provided by my pals at TG Productions. They'll get a site up eventually.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Live Poker said...

At all is not present.

10:31 AM, May 18, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home