Monday, October 10, 2005

An 'update' post.

Y'know the type. The kind that just tells you that I finally have a computer again, though my AIMing will be sparse while my brother and I fight about the computer. I have no doubt that by now my coding abilities have gone to poop. (Try as I may to stay abreast by reading and thinking programming.) And while re-learning to ride that bicycle, I've decided to punish myself by entering NaNoWriMo. Anyone else out there getting into it?

For anyone who doesn't know, NaNoWriMo stands for 'National Novel Writing Month'. It's more or less a genius idea someone had to get tons of money by motivating people to write a ton. But it looks fun. The idea is to register on the site and starting November 1st, write a 50,000k novel by the end of the month. Now the question is which obviously-plotted story do I want to write? The zombie novel, the quarter-life-crisis novel, or the
post-apocalyptic one? Ahhh, decisions decisions.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jeffool said...

I literally just saw that and posted there. I also saw that you're moving in November. Get a spiffy new job? (Your blog is next on the list.)

5:17 AM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Josh said...

You can also always try the trendy "write a novel as blog and/or IM messages" and attempt to convince others that it's still postmodern ;) Those always crack me up.

I am still half-tempted to do a new novel dealing with something sci-fi-ish, but I'll probably be revisiting my dramedy instead.

8:55 AM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Jeffool said...

Hah! Y'know, as cheesy as it may be, I've been tempted to do something blog-style. But then again I'd always considered it a throwback to Dracula as opposed to 'postmodern'. Sheesh. Artsy people. They can ruin anything. :D

12:50 PM, October 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arrg, it's November again. Another month that I'll wish I was trying to write a novel.

Eh, I'll just draw comics instead. Don't they have a variant for that?

-Larsony

10:13 AM, October 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]buy depo medrol online
[/url] medrol dosepak insomnia
prednisone equivalent of medrol
methylprednisolone used for bronchitis

5:16 PM, March 15, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://biaxin-buy.webs.com/ biaxin where to buy
http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/ order Generic Sustiva 500 mg
http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/ mesalamine 400 mg tablets
http://www.freewebs.com/pentasa-mesalamine/ salofalk online

7:37 AM, March 20, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home