Thursday, December 01, 2005

Anyone up for a game of Civ 4?

I haven't blogged in a while.  But aside from life annoying me, and me getting tiny bits and pieces of programming done, there's one thing that's holding me back.  Civilization IV.  So now I'm curious if anyone else out there's up for a huge email game.  I'd like to set a specific time for everyone to ideally have their turn over with so that we all get at least one turn a day, unless folks are up for more turns.  I'm talking a long-term game, though with the development on 'quick', just to help us along.

If you are, go ahead and comment or email me (jeffool at gmail.com) with the, let's say, hour, that you'd like to take for your turn.  I'm cool for any time midnight-7am Eastern, so I'm sure that won't be slighting anyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home